Become a We Share Hope Volunteer!
Thank you for your desire to join us in our efforts to fight hunger. We Share Hope relies on volunteers every day in various capacities. Individual volunteers and volunteer groups lend support to our day-to-day operations as well as helping to staff special events and other opportunities.
Please take a moment to fill out the appropriate form below to get involved.
Start A Fund or Food Drive
Hosting a Fund or Food Drive is a great way to help fight hunger and raise awareness.
- Fill out the Food Drive Contact form. It is important to let us know you are conducting a food drive so we can help you plan, and answer any questions. Complete the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you.
- Create a plan of action. Create a plan for how the food will be collected and delivered to the distribution center. For large collections, over 250 items, we may be able to pick up the food at a time and day convenient for both parties.
- Let everyone know. Share your food drive with your friends and coworkers on social media, or come up with other unique ways to make your food drive a success.
Not sure that a Food Drive is right for you? Conduct a Fund Drive and donate the money directly to the We Share Hope. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 401-289-0448.
If you are thinking about hosting a Food Drive for the We Share Hope, we are happy to provide you with the tools and resources to make your food drive as successful as possible. This includes:
- Assistance in planning the event using history of similar strategies
- Up-to-date statistics and messaging
- Support for your event (appropriate to the size and scope)
- Barrels for large food drives
- Food pickups when the amount far exceeds your ability to deliver
Food Items Most Needed
- Canned Meat (Ham, Tuna, etc.)
- Peanut Butter
- Chunky Soups & Beef Stew
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Pastas & Rice
- Dry or Canned Beans
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Canned Vegetables & Fruits